Here are some (basic) rules on "proper installation" of a high-fidelity home audio system. When these rules are applied to systems
make full, the CCI systems does the quantum leap that these systems (by their nature) allow.
To obtain valid results is of paramount importance that the equipment of your system has not undergone tampering of any sort! The
condition is absolutely necessary especially for appliances CCI: even the simple disassembly of the cover if the replacement is
not done carefully tightening the screws firmly, a Grundig or LT can change the sound significantly.
- To support the various elements of the plant on shelves very rigid and stable over 4 points (not on 3) avoiding the use of
damping elements,in this regard look at some little tables that keep the shelves make use of double-sided adhesive tape or rubber
washers: remove these.
- Do not place equipment directly on top of each other
- Use the cables recommended in the concluding part of the uncomfortable truths without resorting to mixed solutions with esoteric
In any system (CCI or not) the use of recommended cables has improved in terms of harmonic provided that you replace all the
cables for your system (both 220V mains that signal and power).
- Do not stare at the wall and flip flops do not go into gutters 220v cables attached to the external wall. Cable 220v once out
from the wall outlet (the only point of attachment disk) should not meet other mechanical impediments worth a considerable
worsening of the outcome.
- The power strip (if you need to use it) must be at least one outlet available in more than you would normally use and must be
vacated closer to the outlet where it enters the cord. It is also advisable to mechanically decouple the slipper from the floor
with two wands.
- In a table multishelf have the foresight to arrange the apparatus so as to avoid touching the cables: just put
the devices supported towards the rear of the cabinet so that the wires are brought out of the cantilever. It is also important
that the signal cables are not touching the floor and that the cables are not touching each other.
Apply well each wire avoid coils collecting and paying attention, if it is
particularly long, which touches on itself, creating unwanted turns.
The best solution is not to touch any wires in the ground,
except those of the speakers cables and the (only) 220v amplifier cable. To raise the remaining cables can be used for common clothes of wool or felt.
The power cables must touch the ground if the speakers are to the floor or stand they should not do it but if the whole system,
including speakers, is supported on the same mobile.
The stability of the shelf on 4 points does not coincide with the maximum rigidity of the same: between a slab of marble (little
flexible) and a plank of wood is often preferred because the second against the weight of the amplifier is to flex slightly
allowing coupling on 4 points (fundamental).
- In case of comparisons between systems and non-CCI CCI is fundamental disconnect from the mains (220V) system that you are not
listening to avoid the sometimes dramatic influence on the running. The ideal solution would be to carry such equipment in another
room or at least support them on a carpet or a sofa (that is, on something soft), the same goes for the wires that thanks to their
massive eso connectors are excellent sources of vibrational noise when placed in direct contact with hard surfaces (may in fact
cause significant deterioration even if disconnected but left on the floor).
- To this point find the back of the 220v plug an appliance (the "phase").
In that respect no use methods of measurement of spurious voltage on the frame than the ground potential. Do not forget that what
we need to optimize is the behavior at high frequency which has nothing to do with the actual phase 220v!
What influences the direction of the plug is 220V and the line winding of the transformer compared to the frame, and (hear hear)
the payment of the fuse typically built to protect the equipment.
The only sure way to find the direction of the draft is aimed at greater sweetness of listening and transparency.
For those who are skeptical about the sound of the fuse board fuse the reading test conducted blindly with Marco Amboldi
- Regarding the speakers, I would refer to the method of installation speakers although I would emphasize in this section as are
two key factors to get the air (and seal) that's on the disc instead of the fake air (which many mistaken for true fans) caused by
the reverberations of his room: a heavy carpet before the speaker size in width in excess of the distance between the thick
curtains and two loudspeakers placed behind the two speakers and a width of about 1-1.5 meters (in function of the width of the
room) having the foresight not to close in the middle of the speakers. Obviously, to reduce the reverberation room should also be
furnished on average but if you want to hear the sound CCI these two factors are essential furniture.
- I stress again the importance (CCI equipment in primary mode) the use of cables (not esoteric) advice on uncomfortable truths.
Hear one of these devices with cables esoteric equivalent to not listen.